Migration to Git and GitHub
- The complete source history for JXSE has been migrated from the Java.Net Subversion
Repository to the Chaupal JXSE
Github repository. All tags and branches have been preserved, thanks to
Note: Since the JXTA/JXSE license cannot be changed, all code contributed to the
Chaupal JXSE Github repository is governed by it. All new code must be committed to the
Chaupal JP2P Github repository which is governed by the Apache License, version 2.0.
- Create new project home page. Well, you're reading it :)
- Provide a continuous build of our source repositories. We're
considering several alternatives.
- Set up facility to publish to Maven Central repository, ensure
keys are available to administrators.
- Provide public relay/rendezvous servers.
- Prepare for the 2.8x releases; new programmer's guide.
- Add HTTP Tunnelling back into mainline Netty; upgrage to the
latest version of Netty.
- Merge changes from the 2.6x series, and from other
developer's repositories (Amalto), and Android changes back into this new master